Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Demographic Advertising to Me.

I recently changed my Pandora profile settings which have remained intact for probably 5 years? 4 years?

I am 32, lived in Tennessee for many years, now live in Michigan.  But after moving to Michigan I realized how the ads tracked me.  Always a southern accent, usually something rustic/rural that fit the zip code I lived in, and to top it all off, after I purchased a used vehicle from a big car dealership the advertising changed significantly.   The new advertising for me is/was... southern accents, hospitality, trust, better deals with a focus on cars, credit loans and insurance.

So I changed my settings.  Now I live in Los Angeles 90049 I'm 20 years old and wondering which new propaganda will be pestering me.

:)

Has a best selling author written with smiley's and all in internet chat style yet?

No comments: